Saturday, November 13, 2010

ROBERT LEITZ-Einstein Theory Unification and media reality Part 23

ROBERT LEITZ .. EINSTEIN Unification Theory .. SI "Billy Mays" sell "repelente ELECTRON "..??.. ORDER me some .. THAT "pink phone" Behind me .. goes to direct "The Kremlin" .. REMEMBER .. Time as the "main ingredient" and "measure" .. Yes, there can be two things .. And even if we have the time of our clocks WITH ACTION .. Our measures are not exactly in "The Eyes Of The Universe" .. It seems the only thing that the "time" CAN .. "Brand" is an example .. Example .. TEAR our shirt .. or a hole inTHE WALL .. But only "The Creator" would be able to determine how it is actually .. (REAL) .. Or the registration of a case .. (False) .. A photo .. A web page .. Memory, or .. Each image, which means "no age", but comes as the "Fake", "only" be .. All copied "Audio Recordings" .. FAKE .. Practically all that is developing with the power .. is false .. although "HEAT" on a fake process rapidly aging population ".. Well .. The stuff is real. . Cause it sure can burn .. The electric light OVER MYHead is like a "false SUN" .. And the color of my living walls .. is a "color FAKE" .. and I'm there .. with "Plastic Trees" Behind me .. REAL AND 'MY .. Natural aging process .. my original image .. If you're in the room with me .. BE my natural voice .. (Even though they were in the room with me) .. RELATED ..??.. Well .. DRY we have a 3D world .. And a 3D world .. WET ARE LIKE PEOPLE .. The planets are similar .. And even if you have a similar product .. say .. "I Can not Believe It's Not Butter" .. is "FAKE BUTTER" ..IT ...

No comments:

Post a Comment