Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shan Larter power the secrets behind 100% the absence of eating disorders

shanlarter.com If you are anorexic, suffering from bulimia, or look into the vortex of the unmarked "eating disorder not otherwise specified" caught ... You can be free. In this video I made with you the details of a fight of 13 years to share with my own eating disorder and how I finally found freedom 100%. My goal is to support and inspire your journey of recovery eating disorder ... and offer our parents and families with the tools they need to support us as we heal. It iswe hope to secure. E 'safe to assume that you too can be free. There is help that actually works ... You just have to know where to find them. You can do this. With love, Shan ---------------------------------------------- ------ Some places where I hang ... My blog shanlarter.com on.fb.me Facebook Twitter: twitter.com --------------------------------- - -------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment